Find below the activities listed on the IYL 2015 Event Programme starting between 21-27 December. Click on the links for more information on the different activities.
- Laser light unveils the secrets of climate changes (Somma Lombardo (VA), Italy) | 21-31 December
- UKIERI Trilateral Project Workshop on Science and Technology of Terahertz Radiation (New Delhi, India) | 21 December
- Archaeology of Light: the light in prehistoric peoples’ life (stvan Turr Museum, Baja, Hungary) | 21-30 December
- Winter Solstice: the extremal daylight (Rome, Italy) | 22 December
- The Light Fantastic (Skopje, Macedonia) | 22-23 December
- Visible Light Communication (VLC) seminar: toward ASEAN VLC consortium (Hanoi, Vietnam) | 22 December
- Shining Light on the Pioneering Arab Scientist Ibn Al-Haytham (Amman, Jordan) | 24 December
- Solar Lamp Competition (Mumbai, India) | 26-28 December
Please note that some last-minute additions to the event programme may not appear here. For an up-to-date overview of IYL 2015 events please visit the IYL 2015 Event Programme.